Join Our Team and Make a Difference
We are a family owned and operated independent restaurant. We are always looking for great people to join our team and provide our guests with the finest in hospitality and service.
Please contact us at the restaurant at 410-953-0500 or stop by to fill out an application with your background and experience and let us know why you would be someone who could make a difference. You may also email us below with your resume and experience.
Here are opening as of Fall 2016:
Candidates should have restaurant/hospitality/customer service industry experience and the desire to offer great hospitality to our guests. Excellent communications skills, and ability to work with an experienced team is essential. This position is for weekday, lunchtime and/or evenings, with the potential for weekend hours.
– prior restaurant/hospitality/customer service experience is desired
– a passion for hospitality and great customer service
– a flexible work schedule
– a desire to fit in and be part of an experienced Team
-experience using OpenTable reservation system is desirable
Experienced Line Cook
AIDA BISTRO & WINE BAR is looking for a part-time and full-time Line Cook. Our ideal candidate is a hardworking team player who is passionate about the restaurant business. Our menu is always changing so you will be continually challenged. Bring your good work ethic, positive attitude, and creative ideas along, and come work for us!
- Must have competent knife skills, knowledge of basic cooking techniques, and work with a sense of urgency.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year’s experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- Must have at least 6 month’s experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be available for both day and evening shifts.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds and be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Executive Chef, Sous Chef, or manager-on-duty